Did you all enjoy my little break from blogging about the 24 Day Challenge? Lol. Well, I'm excited to say that it is over! For me anyway. Today is day 24 for myself, Brittany and my Mom. Although we are glad to be done with the challenge, we are a little sad to see it come to an end. Because, truthfully, it really wasn't much of a challenge. It's just a jump-start to a healthier life and it worked for us! Mom has not tracked her weight at all but she loves Spark (a little too much. lol.) and she feels great. Brittany has lost some good baby weight and is now back in the same size pants she wore before she had Avie (her first child)! So super happy for her and I know she is feeling so much better and more energetic! Brittany even got her hubby addicted to Spark! And for me, well, my life has changed very dramatically since the beginning of the year and these AdvoCare products have only been a cherry on the top! No weight loss to report, but I feel amazing and more positive than ever before. I have also joined a group doing the 30 Day Shred and actually being active on a daily basis improves my mental and physical self even more!
So, now that it is over, what are we to do....
My plan for myself is to take a multivitamin daily (CorePlex), drink the Meal Replacement Shakes most mornings (just for the sake of convenience and nutrition) and, of course, Spark! Very simple. I will never live without Spark again! I have given up coffee and diet cokes and I know this is the main reason I feel so great!
We added three new people to our Challenge group this week. Melissa and Casey started just a few days ago and Denise ordered her kit Thursday and is really excited to start!
If you think you are ready to start the Challenge for yourself, just let me know!!! Also, join Our AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, on Facebook to follow along. If I get more "likes" on my page I want to do a HUGE giveaway! But, you have to "like" the page to get in on that deal! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment