While I do have a lot of information and great updates for both the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge and the 30 Day Shred, I realized that it's been a good while since I posted pics of these little guys. Honestly, I haven't taken very many lately. My best photos are always outdoors and this crazy weather we have been having has kept us inside the majority of the time. Yesterday though, it was warmer and we all needed the fresh air! These are just from running up and down the front sidewalk. Also, I still don't have any photo editing on my new Macbook. Any suggestions? I had Picasa 3 on my old computer and I liked it and I guess I was comfortable with it. But, at the same time, I know there are way better ways out there... Would love some advice. :)
Oh, and we went to the park last week when we had another nice day! They really liked this and we will be going there more often, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment