Let me start this post with a "Mommy of twin toddlers moment" I had this morning...
This morning I was in the shower and Livy comes in and says, "Mom, there are too many berries in the potty and it won't flush". Ugh, not what you want to hear while you are in the shower. So I get out and run in the other bathroom and find the potty just fine and in working order. But, it smelled a little in there so I go find the kids and ask which of them went poo poo. Cam says it was him. So I asked him if he wiped his booty and he said, "Wivy did it"! OMG. She wiped his butt!!!! So I told him to come in the bathroom so I could check to make sure she did a good job. And of course she didn't. So I cleaned him up and I never did figure out the deal with too many berries in the potty. But thank goodness that thing still works!
Ok, now on to AdvoCare...
Our AdvoCare Kits came in yesterday and this morning was day 1! Our group is 8 people, but only 4 of us actually started today. The others will be starting soon.
The process is very confusing as to what to take on which day and at what time of day. But, I think I have it all figured out and I will even try to lay it all out and label what to do. Anyway, this morning was the start of the cleanse phase and I had to drink the fiber drink. GROSS! As I am typing this I still haven't managed to finish that whole thing. It's exactly what you would think a fiber drink should be... ground up cardboard that only swells up when mixed with water. So you have to drink it fast or either keep adding liquid to it. But adding more liquid only makes it last longer. Ugh. It is making my stomach feel really sick. :( The package says you can mix it with water or any fat free beverage of your choice. All I could find in the refrigerator was a gatoraide and that has zero fat so maybe I'll try to mix it with that. All I have to say is that this better be worth it!!! Day 1= Not so great.
No comments:
Post a Comment