The 24 Day Challenge is going great and I almost feel like I could go on forever on this thing. I feel great and I know I am getting a ton of beneficial vitamins and minerals. I'm still trying to decide what exactly I will do when the 24 Days is up. One things for sure, I will be taking AdvoCare products for the rest of my life! And I am going to be on a mission to have them create a children's line. Wouldn't that be great!
Anyway, big news tonight... I am officially an AdvoCare Advisor! That's some big-time stuff right there! I only became a Distributor about a month ago and I am already moved up in the company! All of this without even planning on doing hardly any of it! It's fun, and like I said before, it gives me something to be excited about and helps define me a little more as a person. My main "job" is still being a Mommy, but now I moonlight as an AdvoJunkie! I think I might have stolen that word from Nikkie. :) Ha.
Good Night all. The Bachelor is on and I can't focus on two things at once.
1 comment:
So glad you are shredding with me, how did today go? Did you wake up early? Or are you going to try later in the day?
Congrats on being an advocare adviser, that is awesome!! I feel like you, I feel so good what am I going to do after the 24 day challenge.
Post a Comment