Thursday, February 9, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 8

My goal for doing the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge was not really to lose any weight.  Sure a pound or two would be great, but what I really wanted to lose is this baby pouch that my sweet Cooper gave me.  A twin pregnancy didn't do too much damage, but that 3rd baby left his mark.  It's funny but I never really was comfortable with my pre-baby body, you know, back when my tummy was flat....  I was always insecure.  Now, I'd give anything to have that body back!  I am actually more secure with my body now than I ever have been.  Maybe it's because I'm more mature and more secure in my marriage and life.  But I'd sure like that flat stomach back!  So that is my goal.  I want to look and feel better!  So far it's working!!!  I feel awesome.  Mentally happier, and way more energetic.  I have not been losing any weight yet, but today when I put my jeans on they felt way baggy on me!  So I know something is happening.  I am not dieting or exercising like I should be, but I am trying to be a little more conscious of what I'm eating and I am walking on the treadmill at least once a day.  Anyway, I'm going to keep on keeping on and I can't wait to get to the Max Phase so I can start having that Meal Replacement Shake for breakfast!  Also, I am thinking (only thinking) about quitting my coffee in the morning.  Ugh.  I am sooo going to miss my coffee.  But, I LOVE Spark and if I quit coffee I will move up to two Sparks a day - one in the morning and one in the afternoon!  We'll see.  Maybe I'll wait until the warmer weather gets here.  I really enjoy my hot coffee on a cold morning.
Also, welcome Melissa to our 24 Day Challenge Group!!!  Melissa is Brent's cousin and a Mom of 2 little boys.  Her kit should be in tomorrow and I can't wait to get it to her!!!

No comments: