Today is day 11 for me on the 24 Day Challenge. It was a welcomed change to be off the cleanse portion and onto the max part of the challenge. This means no more fiber drinks and I get a meal replacement shake once a day. I'll blog more about this tomorrow because today I have something much more fun to talk about.
Today has been a great cold, nasty day at our house. I started a project the other day of painting a Brachiosaurus on the boy's wall in their room. It went good and he is up there! He takes up the entire long wall and they boys love him! Then today Brent got the idea to draw a T-Rex of his own. And him, being the "true artist" in our house, out-did me my miles!!! Ugh. So, here are our pictures to see what we have been up to...
 |
| My Brachiosaurus. His caption reads that he was the last of the long neck dinosaurs in North America. Cam knows all his dino facts and these captions will be stright from Cam describing each dinosaur! (Then after I did this I found out the actual last of the long neck dinos in North America was actually the Alamasaurus) Camy's facts were a little off. Lol! |
 |
| Brent's T-Rex. Mine looks like a kid drew it compared to this! :( Anyway, good job Daddy! The boys love him! |
 |
| Drawing him free-hand! Talent!!! |
Daddy is so impressed with his own work that tomorrow he will work on two other dinos that Camy has requested! Lol! Have fun with that! I'll post pics of these later! :)
2 comments:
Those dinos look great! I may be hiring you in a couple years to jazz up Lil Man's walls. Also love the challenge updates. I want to do it, but don't want to start until I know I can commit to it.
Just let me know Britni! It is a commitment so please, wait until you are ready! And home from all that vacationing! :)
Post a Comment