I missed a day yesterday... It was Super Bowl Sunday. Oops, Sorry.
Anyway, I'm not going to talk about me today. I am going to talk about my Sister-In-Law Brittany! We watched the game yesterday with her and the the rest of the family and I am Soooooo excited for her. She looked amazing yesterday. As you know, she started the challenge the same day I did, so she too is on day 5. She has really taken this process with a serious approach and man, does it show! Sure she has lost a few pounds, but it's not even about that... She looked happy, healthy, confident and most importantly she looked comfortable with exactly who she is! When we got home last night even Brent said that she was "glowing"! That coming from her big brother was really sweet!
Along with the 24 Day Challenge she is also tracking her calories with an app she found on her iPhone. She has a plan and is sticking to it! Brittany, we are so proud of you! Keep up the good work, and I absolutely cannot wait to see all the progress you will make by day 24!!!
1 comment:
Awww! You guys are too sweet! Thank you for the amazing compliments! I can't thank you enough for introducing me to this program!
--Brittany
Post a Comment