Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I blame it on the weather...

My blogging has been slacking lately, but I blame it on the weather.  It has been really nice around here lately and the majority of our days have been spent outside.  Also, Brent was on vacation last week so that kept me pretty busy too!  Although I have been slacking on the blogging, I have NOT been slacking when it comes to my wonderful AdvoCare or my new love of Shredding!  I will talk about all that stuff in another post.  But for this one here are a few pics I have taken of the kiddos this past week.  
This first one is really cute to me because really, is there anything cuter than a baby in a box?  Really?  I hate that they are bending these things out of shape and that they are pulled out of the shelf and laying around all over the place, but it does entertain them to sit in here and be cute.   So, I will let them win this one. 

And here is one of the many projects we have been working on outside!  We have a garden again.  This time it's a little more manageable (if you remember my garden in the past  :()  Anyway they have promised to help me keep this one alive and they ask me every day if they can go see if our carrots have grown any.  We didn't even plant carrots!  Lol.  3 year olds are pretty funny.  :)

No comments: