Well, in case you haven't seen todays El Campo Leader-News you should really go buy one and check us out. We entered a baby photo contest and today all the entries are featured. I am super excited and I have already gotten the word out to all "our people" to help us out and vote! We decided that we are going to buy 3 papers; Brent and I will vote for our little cuties, Camron will vote for cousin William and Olivia will vote for my friend Rebecca's little girl Grace. All of the babies are so cute and I guess it just depends on how many friends and family you have to determine the winner. Good Luck Everyone!!!
3 comments:
How funny I was just going to write to you that I am going to vote for your twins, so cute. Man I don't know how I missed this but I so would have entered my boys. What fun.
Thanks for your vote! Yeah, it's fun - Now if we can just get enough votes. My sister-in-law works at Bucees and said that yesterday one lady bought 40 papers in the morning and then came back later and bought 30 more! Sounds like we have competition! LOL.
Well 3 papers just isn't going to cut it daddy brent. Tell him to get on it! LOL!!
Can I purchase papers online?
Michelle
Post a Comment