Friday, May 8, 2009
Vacation
We are back from our mini-vacation. Brent was off this week Tues. thru Fri. Tuesday we just hung out at home and played with the babies. Wednesday we all got packed up and ready to go. That afternoon we dropped the kids off at my mom's and Brent and I took off for the bay. Him and I have not been away together since the kids were born. We got to the bay Wed. afternoon and just relaxed outside and grilled steaks and baked potatoes - it was so nice! Then Thurs. morning we got up at 5:30 am and went fishing. This was very early but I was excited to start the day. We caught a lot of fish but nothing worth keeping but the best part was that we were the only ones out there. We had the whole beach to ourselves! Then we got back to the bay house and relaxed and enjoyed some cold beer. Later that evening we drove into Palacios to go out to eat at the Outrigger. It was really nice. Then this morning we woke up really sunburned and really missing our babies so we rushed home. They were so glad to see us but I know they had a really good time at Momo and Popo's. Now we are home, unpacking and washing clothes and getting back to normal. I loved my mini-vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment