Fiesta Chicken - ***
I had a half package of HEB seasoned chicken fajita breast on hand that I needed to use so I created this dish. All it is is a box of Shells and Cheese with a can of Rotel mixed in and then I sprinkled the cooked and sliced chicken breast on top. Cheap and easy! If I ever make this again I might use just plain grilled chicken breast and not the seasoned fajita meat. The Rotel was enough of a flavor on it's own. Brent wanted me to call it Fast King Ranch Chicken.
Brent and I decided to start judging the dishes on a 5 star scale based on his opinion. The red stars will appear beside the dish title.
2 comments:
Look at you! You are sooo creative! "Dory's dinners"....I like it! I'm going to have to try some of your recipes...thanks for sharing!
By the way, I LOVE hearing about your Campbell's Kids, so don't get stingy on those blogs!! =)
~Dawn
Hey Dawn! Thanks for the comments and feel free to send me some suggestions for dinners - I promise to try them!
Post a Comment