Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dory's Dinners - Parmesan Chicken Breasts

Over the holiday weekend I really didn't cook anything besides hot dogs yesterday for lunch so I didn't have anything to post.

Parmesan Chicken Breasts - ****
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
2 tablespoons melted stick parkay spread
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix cheeses, crumbs and seasonings. Dip chicken in melted spread; coat with crumb mixture. Place in prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 mins. or until cooked through. Makes 6 servings.

For a side dish I made alfreado noodles.

1 comment:

Grace and Avery said...

Hi Dory,
Sorry I haven't emailed you earlier. We have been out of town and the girls were with my parents. Philip and I went to NYC and we had a great time. Having twins is a challenge in itself and no one really understands unless they have twins themselves. You're at a really good stage because they are not too mobile yet. I keep a very strict schedule with the girls even still to this day. It is what keeps me sane. I don't know if I can be helpful, but if you have any questions just ask.
I tried to make baby food and the girls wouldn't touch it. So, we went the Gerber route. I also love the food recipes you put on your blog. I think I'm going to try the meatloaf one. I have been taking pictures of some of the things I make so that some day I can add some recipes to the blog. We'll see when it actually happens. Talk to you soon. Sara