Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial Day weekend! 3 days of fun in the sun! Saturday we went to the bay to spend the day with my family. This was the babies first trip to the bay - the first of many. My brother and sister were there and we had a crawfish boil and pitched washers while the babies hung out and ate on their cantelope popsicles that I made them. Sunday and Monday we went to the Labay's. Monday when the weather was nicer we got the babies in the pool for the first time. Brittany and Eric also had Avie in the pool for the first time. I think they all enjoyed swimming. Camron was a little sleepy and soon fell asleep with Daddy. Olivia, on the other hand, played in the water for a long time. She kicked her legs and splashed with her arms like she wanted to take off swimming away from me. We can't wait to go swimming again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Cam on Brent's chest. So cute!!
I need to make Livy some bigger bows soon (and doubles for her pigtails!)

Michelle