Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dory's Dinners and Baby Updates!

Last night for supper was Hamburgers that Brent's brother made. Tonight was Spaghetti. So simple and lucky for me, it's Brent's favorite!

Olivia is crawling! She really started over the weekend, but now I can say she is a pro! Camron couldn't care less, but he spins around on his tummy and rolls (really fast) to get to where he needs to be. Livy is working on her 8th tooth and Camron is just now breaking his top two in for a total of 4. I'll have more updates and new pics in a few days on their 8 month Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Already so big! I want to see Cam doing that, I bet it is so cute!

speaking of blogs, have you seen this site? OMG, so good! These brownies look really good she posted a while back..

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/01/thaaank-you-betty.html

-Michelle

Labay Family said...

Holy Crap! I bet these are amazing. Brent has been asking for brownies lately so I think I'm gonna try these. Great blog! Thanks!!!