Too cute. Glad to see you're doing to PT thing. My girls are pretty much trained, but I will tell you we still sleep in a pull up and will for a while. No way I'm cleaning all those sheets. But if you're determined to keep them diaperless, they do make these plastic panties that you put over their panties and it will save you from changing the sheets every time. My girls are pretty much 100% during the day and even go on their own, but they still potty at night and occasionally at nap. We plan to tackle that when they turn 3. Good luck and we miss you guys!
I agree with Britni! I had the boys were the plastic pants over their underwear and it really helped. They HATED being wet! Plus, the plastic covers helps ease the need for washing sheets, and clothes, all the time!
Keep up the hard work! It will pay off in the end!!! OH! and frame those pics for the kids' bathroom!!! They are too adorable!!!
2 comments:
Too cute. Glad to see you're doing to PT thing. My girls are pretty much trained, but I will tell you we still sleep in a pull up and will for a while. No way I'm cleaning all those sheets. But if you're determined to keep them diaperless, they do make these plastic panties that you put over their panties and it will save you from changing the sheets every time. My girls are pretty much 100% during the day and even go on their own, but they still potty at night and occasionally at nap. We plan to tackle that when they turn 3. Good luck and we miss you guys!
I agree with Britni! I had the boys were the plastic pants over their underwear and it really helped. They HATED being wet! Plus, the plastic covers helps ease the need for washing sheets, and clothes, all the time!
Keep up the hard work! It will pay off in the end!!! OH! and frame those pics for the kids' bathroom!!! They are too adorable!!!
Post a Comment