Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cooper Duper Du

Potty training is not going so great.  Miserable is a good word to describe the way we all feel.  I am going to try to back off a little bit and try again in about a week or so.  Still no diapers though - starting today we are wearing pull-ups but we are calling them "big panties" trying to avoid diaper confusion.  We will continue to "try" to potty first thing in the morning, right before nap time and in the evening before bath and bed time.  Camron has gone all three of the past nights completely dry and he does go tee tee first thing in the morning so I will continue to let him sleep in his underwear (no need regressing in that department).  They both love to flush their tee tee into the big potty and they love to put their stars on their charts, so I have a little hope. 
Now, on to happier things... Cooper!
Cooper is absolutely great (if I haven't mentioned that before)!  His little tooth is coming along just great and I see a little more white each day.  Also, he has started to eat solids.  No need for rice cereal for little ones anymore, so we went straight onto green veggies.  We started with peas... he decided yuck, no thanks!  So I gave him green beans yesterday and that went a lot better. 

No comments: