Mommy is doing the potty dance because she is soooo excited! We have more potty training success to brag about! My son tee-tees in the potty standing up!!!! I am super proud!
This weekend my family hosted a couples bridal shower for my cousin Brandy and her fiance Blake at my Aunt Fae and Uncle Gregory's house - I took the little potty with me but had both kids in pull-ups just in case. The first time Olivia told me she had to go potty I just gave it a shot and asked her if she wanted to "go" in Aunt Fae's big potty and she said YES. She went! So then Cam decided he wanted to go in Aunt Fae's big potty also so we tried... I knelt on the ground and let him stand on my legs and sort of hover over the potty and I'll be darned he went! It was a very exciting moment in both of our lives... LOL! So you know what? When we got home I never even unloaded that little potty out of my car and it is still in there today because we DON'T need it! Both kids are now tee-teeing in the big potty and we are using the other little potty we have as a stool - in fact, Livy can get up there and sit and go all by herself!
Thank the Lord I don't have to rinse and clean those little potties any more. Each of them still have a little work to do on their technique (panties up and down and toilet paper etc.) and Camron still doesn't tell me when he has to go but I'm sure these little minor things will work themselves out soon. In the mean time, he has a Mommy that can just tell when it's time to go and all accidents are avoided. ;)
2 comments:
Yay!!! Great news! I imagine your extreme excitement over not having diaper duty for the two of them anymore! Such big kids! =)
~Dawn
That is cause for celebration!
Post a Comment