So, I decided I would not blog about potty training until I has some success to report. And here on day #10 we have success! Olivia is doing great! I won't commit to 100% just yet, but she is finally accident free during the day (night she still wears a pull-up). And as of yesterday and today she is telling me (or Momo) when she has to go. And I'm not sure how she will handle #2 since she has "held it" for the past two days - Uh,oh. Anyway, I am super proud of her considering 10 days ago she had never tee-teed anywhere but a diaper in her life.
Cam, on the other hand, is another story. He is completely uninterested in the process and even though he was doing well the first week, he has now gone to refusing to go anywhere near the potty chair. I am giving him a break and we will try again in a few weeks or whenever he decides he is ready. Maybe watching Livy will encourage him a bit.
On a good note, thanks to the cute little ABC book we have (that we keep in the drawer by the potties) both kids know their ABC's. The can sing the entire song and they recognize EVERY letter of the alphabet - just point to one and they'll tell you what it is! I think they are brilliant!
No comments:
Post a Comment