Friday, January 14, 2011

Pictures!

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the kiddos that I have taken over the past few days.

Lunch break with Daddy!  Priceless!

 I tried to get a group picture the other evening and this is the best I got.  So frustrating!  But, notice Cooper's PJ's are unbuttoned at the crotch?  Well, they started getting a little small on him and they needed a little relief.  In my box of hand-me-downs from Camron the next size stuff was 2-piece pajamas and they were size 12 month.  I didn't think they would fit him, but I tried them out this morning and they fit!  My little 5 month old baby is in 12 month cloths!  WOW!
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Cooper!  This is just how I want to remember him... cute, chunky, thumb in his mouth holding his blankie and smiling at Mommy.  I am totally having this one framed!  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet pics!!
~Dawn