Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tomorrow is D-Day!

I am READY for tomorrow!  At my doctor's appointment yesterday he said that I was already starting to try to dilate a little bit and it's a good thing we were having this little boy on Thursday!  I guess he wouldn't have sent me home if he didn't think I would make it another day and a half.  I should be resting and stuff, but I have been super busy trying to get everything just right and ready for this little guy to come home.  All my bottles are washed and sanitized and all the baby gear has been brought down from the closets and placed in their perfect spots.  I am almost done packing for myself and Cooper.  Next I will have to pack for everyone else.  My section is scheduled tomorrow for 1pm but Dr. Cook told me yesterday to get there at 10am and they will try to get me in earlier.  I hope so, because I can't eat or drink anything after midnight tonight and that will be hard for me.  Especially in the morning (I am a breakfast eater - big time).  My mom will have Camron and Olivia in the morning until about 10am when she will head over to the hospital and Mindy is coming too.  My Dad will get to our house at 10am to take over watching the kids until Dusty gets here at noon and she will have them the rest of the day until Mom gets back to town after Cooper is born.  They will stay at Mom and Dad's Thursday and Friday night.  Saturday Mom will take them to Brent's parents and they will stay with them Saturday and Sunday when we should be coming home.  So I have to pack all of their stuff for their over-nights with the grandparents.  So I'll be pretty busy the rest of today and Brent and I will definitely have to kiss and cuddle the babies tonight all that we can because this is the last time they will be the babies of the house.  Plus, I'm pretty sure they will miss us while we are gone. 
Yuck!  This looks gross, and please excuse the camo shorts - they are the only comfortable thing I can wear right now!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Exciting!! I'll be praying for you!

Unknown said...

so excited for y'all! Can't wait to see pics of baby Cooper! I will be praying for y'all!

Anonymous said...

Today is the day! Love your belly pic! Super excited for you, Dory! Can't wait to see pics of Cooper! I imagine Camron & Olivia will be a big help to you once he's here! You can ask them to go get diapers, bottles, blankies, etc for you and I bet they'd love to help! Enjoy motherhood!
~Dawn