I am excited about this one! Some of my most favorite blogs that I follow do this with products all the time and I always thought how cool it would be to get to do this myself. There are so many companies out there that know that the best marketing tool is "word-of-mouth" advertising. I always wondered how to go about doing something like this when all of a sudden a few weeks ago I was contacted by Simply Bags requesting that I test and review a product and post a blog about it. Yay! Being a lover of bags (of all kinds) I jumped at the opportunity and I selected the Stylish Beach Tote of my choice. Within days my bag arrived and I absolutely love it! It was much larger than I expected - which is great since I have 3 kiddos now. I can put everything in it. In fact, I actually plan on using it to take to the hospital on Thursday for the arrival of #3! I took a picture of my new bag seen here, but Camron wanted in on the action and decided that it would be best if he actually modeled the bag for you - you know, to get a better idea of the size.
No comments:
Post a Comment