Sunday, August 29, 2010

Olivia Climbed/Fell Out Of Her Crib!!!

Olivia reached a major milestone (in my opinion) today!  We found her outside of her crib!  I have been waiting on this day for a while now and I even have had dreams about finding one of the kids out of their cribs.  Most of our friends have reported this happening around their second birthday so we are right on track.  Now I am nervous about it happening again and I am desperately trying to decide what actions we should take.  With Cooper being here now we have a few options on what we could do.  Get Livy her own "big girl" bed and let Cooper have her crib or just convert her crib to toddler bed and let poor Cooper continue sleeping in the pack-n-play.  Anyway here is how it happened...  Today at nap time Brent and I were just lounging around the living room watching TV when we heard Livy start to cry.  No big deal, because they have a habit of throwing all of their pillows and loveys out of the cribs and usually we have to go in there several times to give everything back to them.  They whine and fuss until we come in to fix it all.  So anyway, Brent was the one that got up to go check on them.  With Livy still crying Brent called me to hurry and come here.  I jumped up and ran in there and poor Livy was standing in the middle of the room crying saying night-night, night-night!  She looked so scared and sad - I guess she was surprised she got out and then couldn't figure out how to get back in.  So then I start to wonder did she climb out and land gently or did she climb out and fall to the ground???  That could be not good if she falls out and breaks something.  Maybe I worry too much!  Ugh. 
Now here are some pics that I have taken over the past few days.  I am working on getting their birthday party invitations made and I need a good pic of the two of them together.  It's not like they will cooperate with me on this so I have just had to have my camera handy at all times and maybe I will accidentally get a good shot of them that I can use.  Here are some of the out-takes and some other random stuff. 
I caught Cam in Coopers swing! 
Eating lunch like big kids!
How Sweet!  And Cooper even got in the pic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so cute! all of them are worthy of birthday invitations! Such cuties!!!!

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Oh no and we were just talking about this. Maybe it was an isolated incident, fingers crossed.

Best of luck on getting a good picture, I know this is my struggle also.