Oh Gosh. Before Cooper was born I picked up new shirts for all the kids to wear once he arrived that stated just who was who. I was so anxious to get them all dressed up and take a picture of the three of them. My idea was to have Cam and Livy sit on the recliner and hold little Cooper in their laps while I snapped a cute shot of my three kiddos together. Well, I tried first thing this morning and quickly learned that wasn't going to happen. As soon as I tried to sit Cooper with them they both got outta there really quick! Not sure what the problem was??? So for the rest of the day I chased them all around the house with the camera trying to seize my next great opportunity. It never came and by late this afternoon I plopped them down beside Cooper (while he was hanging out in his bouncer) and see what I could get. This is the best... ugh. And these others are randoms from throughout the day. Enjoy. Cooper is one week old today.
 |
| Cheesy Smile! I think she is a little proud! |
 |
| He was looking over my shoulder because Mickey Mouse was on the TV. |
 |
| Giving Little Brother a kiss on the head. Awww. |
2 comments:
Super cute! I'm doing the same thing - got a Little Sister onesie for baby and will be ordering 2 Big Sister shirts for the twins!
Thanks Randi! I got the shirts at Carter's for only $4.99!
Post a Comment