Today Camron was on the front page of the local newspaper the El Campo Leader-News. I have been trying to upload a full image of the entire front page, but I'm having troubles so here I have managed to at least show the photo that was taken.

Each year a kid, baby or puppy (LOL!) is selected to be on the cover of the New Year's edition of the paper and this year it was us! Olivia and cousin Avie were supposed to also be included, but I think Camron was the most cooperative and therefore got the spot all to himself.
1 comment:
Oooh I LOVE IT!
Thank you for posting, I've been trying to find it online!
He's adorable Dory! I can't wait to see the next Labay baby! :)
How cool is it that he and you living room made the front cover for all of EC to see? Good thing you keep such a clean house, I'd be afraid of what mine would show! haha!!
CONGRATS!
Michelle
Post a Comment