Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

This cold weather has got me feeling a little trapped in the house and the kids are feeling it too. Not that we go out and do a lot when the weather is nicer, but at least we have the option to. Over the New Year holiday both kids were sick with a really bad cold. Camron had it bad first then the next day was Livy's turn to feel the worst of it. They are just now getting over all of it and now Brent has it. So it appears that we are just passing it around and I am trying my best to avoid it - except for the fact that the hand sanitizer alcohol smell is making me nauseous. But then again almost everything is making me feel nauseous. Then just as Camron is getting over his cold I noticed that he is just completely whiny all the time about everything and upon further investigation I found that he is getting another "big" tooth in. Camron is a really fussy teether! Livy, who has a mouth full of teeth, almost never got fussy and I would accidentally have to discover when a new tooth popped up. So both Brent and I are super stressed out and the kids are sort of driving us crazy right now. But, we know that this all will pass very soon and we will all be back to our happier selves in no time.
On to the new baby news... I went back to the Doctor yesterday to see if we could get a possible due date. They did another ultrasound and this time we were able to see the heartbeat and they measured the baby to be right at 7 weeks. So my due date is August 24th.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

It's really hard to be pregnant and have a toddler (or two!) to care for when you're feeling lousy. I remember those nausea days creeping by so slowly. Hope the morning sickness lifts for you quickly :-)

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

I so here you this weather has us feeling trapped also the boys are bored and super clingy lately making it hard for me to do anything in their presence. I hope your morning sickness comes and goes quickly! And everyone gets to feeling better.