Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Bees

Thank goodness this weather let up for a while and we have been trying to take as much advantage of it while it lasts. We have been busy! The kids are so active these days and I think they get bored hanging around the house all day. After the Holidays we started our weekly play dates back up and we have started taking turns having it a each others houses instead of JBrew. This way we don't disrupt anyone trying to enjoy their coffee - we tended to get loud sometimes LOL. We are still at 4 sets of twins and a singleton but we would welcome anyone that wanted to join us. In addition to play dates we have started going to the Museum on Friday at 10:30 for Safari Club for toddlers. I am so glad we did! They get do an activity, see the animals and sing a song and they love it! Plus, all of our friends go too and we love playing with them two days in a row. (In the pic we are sitting at the craft table playing with Clare.)

Yesterday, the sun was shinning and it was gorgeous outside so we called up Melissa and Bethany and asked them to join us at the park. I knew the kids would love to get out and just run around and play - and us Mommies even walked a mile around for a little exercise. I was wore out! (don't laugh VARunner, plus you have been inspiring me lately to get out and take a hike - even if it is a walk :))



 Then, here are some other random pics of the kids playing. We have several ride-on toys that have been pushed all over creation for several months now, but never ridden on. Well, finally they have discovered that it can be done and that it is fun. So now they have to fight over the same one all the time (we have at least 4 others). And then there is one of Camron with his new hair cut and his puppy. Just recently they are becoming very attached to their "puppy" and "baby" especially at night-night time.




4 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Really cute pics! And great job getting out for a walk. Your playdates sound so fun - wish we could come :-)
I think you may need to update the version of blogger you're using? When I had the old version it stacked all the pics on top and I had to copy/paste the links where I wanted them. Then I updated and now it is much easier and I can put them wherever! Plus, I can write in colors now :-)

Anonymous said...

Girl I can't believe how big they are getting, wow!! I love the new picture up top!
I hope you are feeling well, and coming along w/out being too sick!

Cam looks adorable with his new haircut!! Livvy is beautiful as always!

XOXO
~M~

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Great pictures!! They are just as cute as can be.

Shelly said...

Love, love, love Camron's haircut! I'm a little behind in reading your blog so I'm catching up today!!