Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I love Maternity Clothes!
Just a quick little post about how much I love maternity clothes... especially my secret fit belly capris! When I was pregnant the first time it was mostly summer and I only had a few capri pants and some shorts that I wore all the time. My favorites were these secret fit belly denim capris - I wore them all the time! Now, with this pregnancy, I have been trying to put off wearing maternity clothes as long as possible - and I don't know why. I have been going around being all uncomfortable and huge feeling with my ponytail holders holding my pants together trying to do the job all by themselves. Then today I read my pregnancy journal from before and at 10 weeks (where I am currently now) I posted that I bought my first pair of maternity pants and I commented that I couldn't believe I waited so long. So today I dug out my bag of preggo clothes and MAN! I feel so much better! I feel skinny and cute and so very comfortable! So for all of you gals that are just finding out you are expecting or you may be getting pregnant in the very near future - take my advice and put those preggo clothes on EARLY. You will be so glad you did! And to all my friends just get ready to look at these same denim capris for the rest of this pregnancy because I plan on wearing them all the time! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did I know you were preggo? Congrats!!! How exciting! LOL on the maternity clothes. I was in them by 9 weeks with the twins and 11 weeks with Pierce. I get big fast ;-) Now I'm listing them bit by bit on ebay - GOOD RIDDANCE ;-)
Oh that is so true, I remembered I hated anything touching my belly. I love my low rise with a band maternity jeans from gap. BTW you look so cute!! Love your little bump! You should take pictures and update on the blog so everyone can see!
I LOVED my Maternity Clothes, too. I didn't know I was pregnant with twins until I was 18 weeks and was a little upset I had to break them out when I was only 8 weeks pregnant but I loved the comfort but not the price - sooo expensive to buy new!
I'm a new reader - look forward to learning more about you and you little ones! Just thought I'd say hi. :)
Post a Comment