A fellow twin Mom (Thanks Sandie!) just sent me this cute prayer... just when I needed it most! Enjoy!
Mother of Twins Prayer
There's two to wash,
There's two to dry;
There's two who argue,
There's two who cry.
One's in the mud,
Having a ball;
The other holds a crayon...
Another marked wall.
Some days seem endless,
My patience grows thin.
Why did God choose me
To be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear-
At the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed
And to myself I say...
There's two to kiss,
There's two to hug;
And best of all,
Thank You, God, for two to love.
5 comments:
Love it :-)
I think I am going to have to blog about it also. I really needed it too!
that so great and true!! Thanks for sharing and Happy New year!!!Your twins are so adorable!!!!
Thanks for sharing that with us! I love it and if it's okay...think I will steal it and post it on my blog!
That is awesome!
So inspiration for anyone with Twine, I may just have to post this prayer too!
Your kids are adorable by the way - so sweet!
Post a Comment