Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brent is still in Orange working so the kids and I (along with Momo) spent all day out and about. This morning we went to the Christmas Mall and this afternoon we went out in search of Santa. We found him - in Downtown Garwood, TX! It was really fun. My Mom grew up in Garwood and I spent a lot of my time there as a kid so it was neat to go there and see how it has changed. My Grandparents lived there - but out in the country, so when we visit we never have a need to go into town. Well, today was their Christmas festivities so we went to check it out. This was the kids first time to see Santa in real life and I was worried they might cry or be scared, but they weren't at all. They did look at him real hard and sort of cautiously but they did great! Tomorrow they will get another chance to meet the "big guy" at the Holy Jolly Jubilee in El Campo. I am one of the organizers of the event and will be busy working, but Mom is going to bring them a little early so we get a chance to play in the snow (it is being blown in) and tour the polar express train and see Santa before it is all open to the public. So I'll have more pics tomorrow of all that. Well, here is our photo shoot from today!


No comments: