Sunday, December 6, 2009

TWINS!!!!

Today I met one of the newest sets of twins to be born to El Campo parents. As I talked to the new mom, I mentioned to her that there is an unusual number of families in El Campo that have twins - she had no idea. So just for fun, I am going to attempt to list all these families - and these are just the ones I know of! If I missed anyone let me know and I'll add them.

Schmidt Twins (b/g)
Freeman Twins (b/g)
Labay Twins (b/g)
Rod Twins (b/b)
Hooker Twins (b/b)
Key Twins (g/g)
Klatt Twins (g/g)
Matlock Twins (g/g)
Erwin Twins (g/g)
Thane Twins (g/g)
Foegel Twins (g/g)
Lewis Twins (b/b)
Macha Twins (moved from El Campo, but I'll still count them) (g/g)
Susan that works at HEB has twins (b/g)
A lady that works at Wal-Mart has twin neices that live in EC
I met a lady at a wedding that has twin boys in EC

1 comment:

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

How funny and so true.
I thought of one more
Erwin Twins (g/g)
Lewis Twins (b/b)