Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow in South Texas - 2009

Wow! It's snowing! Such a rare occasion in South Texas. And it's snowing a lot - it started around 7am this morning and now, at 3:30 it is still flurrying. It was best this morning around 10am or so and now it's sort of slushy and melty. Surely we got a good 4 inches or so. I just had to get a pic or 2 of the kids and their reaction to the snow, so I bundled them all up and here we are. I don't think they cared too much for it and Camron kept falling down so we didn't stay out too long. Brent is working in Orange, TX today which is on the way toward Louisiana and it is not snowing there. Also, he just called to tell me that they have to be back at that job tomorrow so they are just staying the night - so he is going to miss all this. I hope there is still a little left for him to see when he gets home. I feel bad that he is missing the babies first snow. :( My Mother-In-Law came by and took this pic of our house.


This was the first pic I took this morning.

Camron getting knocked down by the deep snow.

He liked to look at it, but he didn't like falling down in it.

Here they come down the sidewalk in the snow.
This was the only smile I got out of either of them.

No comments: