Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Incredibly Busy Weekend

Our busy weekend started Thursday and didn't end until Sunday evening! Thursday we went to a birthday party for our friend Sammy. I didn't have anyone to watch the babies so they came with us and they stayed awake WAY too late. Then Friday was Brandon's birthday and we went over there. Again the kids were up past their bedtime. Then came Saturday! Jessica's wedding was perfect! My kids were hauled around and I barely saw them the whole time. They were completely wore out! Here are some pics of that...

We left the wedding around 8:30 so we could make it by Avie's 1st Birthday Party. By the time we got there the kids played a little bit and then wanted a bottle and after that bottle, that was it. They were knocked out! I put them down in the back room to sleep and they were out for the night. I was wanting them to wake back up so we could go by Lacey's wedding and then back to Jessica's, but that wasn't happening. And then I couldn't leave them there for Brent to watch, because he's not very good at that once he's had a few beers. LOL. So I just stayed there until the party was over and then we packed up our sleeping babies and went home. I was disappointed that I couldn't fit in everything I had to do that day, but my plans aren't mine anymore - my kids are in charge now!



Finally, on Sunday, was Ashton's birthday party. They kids had a great time despite the heat. We sat outside most of the time watching the bigger kids slip-n-slide and hit at the pinata while the babies sat in their baby pools splashing around. I don't have any pics of this party so I am waiting for someone else to post some so I can snatch them.

Also, Here are some random pics of the babies recently. In this first one we are shopping at the Gap and Camron is just laid back with his leg kicked up.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad. I would of LOVED to have came to your house and watched the babies for you!! You knew I was bored out of my mind in Wharton!! haha! Next time!!!

M

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I am tired just reading about it all. The kiddos are cute as a button!