Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Livy's poor tooth

Our little Livy Lu Lu had to go see Dr. Dimmeck today. Earlier this week we noticed that she had a knot on her lower gum line in her mouth. It looked like a tooth was trying to break through but couldn't and was just causing a big whitish bump instead. I kept an eye on it and made sure she never ran a fever or anything, but nothing was happening and Brent started to get worried. So this morning I called and they said he would probably have to look at it. So we went. We paid our copay and saw the Dr. for like a minute - just long enough for him to tell us that it was just a tooth. Oh well, at least now we know and we don't have to worry anymore. I hope that 'ol tooth breaks through soon. Here is a pic of me with my silly girl showing off her teeth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Dr. Dimmick!! My little H has the same thing, a big ole white bump wonder if it will every break through. Great picture.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...such a sweet mommy and daughter pic! She has the most adorable smile - sorry about that bothersome bump!

~Dawn

Shelly said...

I agree with Dawn...that is the best picture of you two! I love it!