Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dory's Dinners - Rosy's Ribs

Rosy's Ribs
My sister-in-law Rosy made this meal for us either when I was on complete bed rest or shortly after the twins were born - I can't remember which. These ribs are so good and I really appreciated her thinking of us.
She uses country style boneless beef ribs. All you do is season them, cut up some onion and bell pepper and add a little water in the bottom of the pan. Then pour bbq sauce over the top and bake in the oven till tender and done. Serve with butter potatoes and beans (or whatever you like)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love easy recipes like this. How long do you bake them?

Anonymous said...

yum!! Those look good.. but what looks even better are those babies!!!

I missed you having those pics taken! I want to see more!

~michelle~