I don't know why, but lately blogging has seemed like a chore. It used to make me so happy and productive feeling. Oh, well. Maybe it will pass.
So yesterday Mother and I took the kids to Sugarland for portraits and shopping. We had a really good day. The babies were really good for their pics and I think we got some really good ones. I only wanted one pose for $9.95 and I was determined to only purchase this. Then they were both in good moods and smiling and so I decided on a pose together and each an individual pose - total $53.00. Then the girl tells me if I buy just one more pose I would get the disc full of ALL the photos taken (even the ones I didn't choose) but my total would go up to like $84 dollars! I was determined and said no. Then here comes Mother, "Oh, you really should get the disc you may want to order more later yada, yada, yada. Well, she ended up buying that 4th pose. Anyway, I'm glad because I think they are all so cute! Here are the better ones.




Today was our 9 month check-up at the doctor and we are all good and healthy. Livy weighs 17.2 lbs. and Camron in 18.2 lbs. He doesn't want them on any more than 20 ozs. of formula (and we are at 24 ozs.), so we are going to try to reduce to only 3 bottles a day and go up to 3 solid meals. He wants us to start to introduce table foods (really chopped up) and try to start weaning off the bottle. They drink out of their sippy cups so we will start to have formula out of those now - maybe. He said no more bottle by 12 months. He talked about how to handle them when they throw a fit and also said that they understand "no" now. They had to have blood drawn with a little prick in the finger. Camron only cried a tiny bit and Livy not at all. They each got a band aid on their finger and I was going to take it off ASAP when we got home so they wouldn't try to pull it off and eat it. Well, I was getting Camron out of his car seat and his band aid was gone! He wasn't choking or gaging or anything but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was thinking OMG, I need to get him back in the car and go to the ER because something that size was bound to cause a problem sooner or later. Just then, I noticed him making a face like he ate something that tasted really bad. I layed him on the floor and dug around in his mouth and finally found that dang band aid up in his top gum! Oh thank God!!! Never underestimate what these kids can get themselves into. I learned my lesson!
Oh, and by the way, I have been cooking - tonight was smothered steak and onions and rice and green beans. Now, I'm going to relax.

2 comments:
Super cuties! They have the exact same smiles and squenched noses!
I love the pictures!!! They are super cute and getting so "grown up"!!
Post a Comment