Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dory's Dinners - Sleezy (Cheesy) Chicken

This recipe is really yummy and there is a story behind it:
Last night was the "Men Tell All" episode of the Bachelorette. I was really looking forward to this episode because I knew for sure Wes would be hated on for being a big 'ol SLEEZY guy! Well, to my disappointment, he did not show up! But anyway, I couldn't resist making this recipe with such a "fitting" name. Last week on The Newlyweds blog a newlywed blogging couple was featured and I absolutely love their cooking blog http://www.joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/
I won't rewrite the recipe here, but will tell you my variations:
I used Italian Seasoned (bought) Bread Crumbs and I used (bought) shredded cheeses and also I used chicken breast tenders instead of whole chicken breasts.
Here is the link to the original recipe - http://joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2009/04/sleezy-chicken.html
And here are my photos:


The cheeses around the edge browned but the chicken was moist and delicious! Also, I love Parmesan cheese! I will search recipes using it. And it's funny because it's only been since the kids were born that I like cheese so much.

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

glad you enjoyed the recipe! I love to see you cook just like I do -- with the computer right on the kitchen counter ;)