Friday, July 3, 2009

9 Months Old

9 Months Old - July 3, 2009





So here is our Birthday pic and they were both being little hams so this is the best one I got. We took the regular one from the recliner and then Camron wanted to include this other one showing off his new skills. Livy could hang on, but she had to have help getting up on her feet. I love this age of the babies - they have great personalities and can express themselves so well. Also, they get around good, but aren't too mobile - I have a feeling this will be changing very soon. We will be having a 9 month doctor check-up on Wednesday so I will have their weights. It's been 3 months since the last weigh-in so I am curious to see what they are. Olivia has 8 teeth still. She crawls, sits and pulls up to her knees. Actually, one knee and one foot so far. She says Mama, Dada, yum (when she takes a bite of food) and yay (when she claps). Camron has 6 teeth and can only really say Mama and it's only when he's fussing. He sits perfectly now and can also crawl and as of the past few days, he pulls himself up to standing on almost everything. When it's time for a bottle, they crawl over to their boppy's and reach for the bottle. They can hold it themselves, but they prefer I do it for them. And eating food has improved 100%! They love their oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and for dinner in the afternoon they love anything with chicken in it - especially chicken and apples. Their favorite snacks are the Gerber puffs they get them in their mouths good and chew and swallow really good. I'm so proud! They are still on a very tight schedule and sleeping all night and taking very good naps. We are trying to get out more and more to get them use to different people and not so attached to me - which has become a problem lately. I have still been cooking a lot and making lots of baby food, but my blogging has slowed down. I'll try to pick it back up. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww 9 months, it goes by quickly doesn't it. They are just too precious!

Shelly said...

Time does fly doesn't it!!! I had to laugh out loud when you said you're blogging has slowed down...I have posted anything in MONTHS!!!! You make me feel sooooo guilty!