Sweet Cooper will be 18 months old next week and he has been doing so good. Except that he has another ear infection... in both ears! Over Christmas we were in the ER with an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection and after antibiotics I was hoping it was all over with. Then two days ago, his left eye started to get a little goopy and watery. Mom questioned if it might be pink eye or something so I took him in right away. Turns out the Dr. says that his eyes are clear, but that both ears have infections in them. Ugh, poor guy! So, we are on antibiotics again. He's so cute and sweet when he's sick and I feel really bad for him. In other news, Olivia is starting to have a problem staying in her own bed at night. When Brent was gone working for days at a time she would every once in a while come into my bed at night and I would just let her stay because it didn't bother me. Well, now Brent has been working closer to home and has been home in the evenings. Little Miss Liv is still coming in our room at night. We only have a queen bed so with all of us in there, nobody gets much sleep. Especially with all the moving around she does. She was really only doing it once a night and after I would put her back in her own bed she usually stayed. But, last night, she visited us 3 times! And the last one was 15 mins. before Brent's alarm went off! So, he only thought he was getting to sleep in a little! LOL! Looks like we need to have a little talk and maybe a reward if she stays in her bed all night. :)
So I have about 6 people that are doing the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge with me and I am ordering our kits on Friday! We are all very anxious to start!
No comments:
Post a Comment