Ok, In my previous post about my plan for a better feeling me, I mentioned that I will start a product regiment that I think will be the key. These products are AdvoCare! I was first introduced to AdvoCare a little over 7 years ago by someone who I worked with at the time. That person turned out to be a huge mentor to me throughout my career (even for as short as my career was)! Anyway, since then, I had her get me some Spark every once in a while, but never really wanted to bother her with it. (She would say that is silly, but she is a BUSY lady!) So about a week ago I was on the AdvoCare website and sort of looked into what it would take to become a Distributor. It was the perfect solution to my health needs and also a way for me to get the "goods" without having to bother someone else. :) So I signed up. Really, I have no intention of actually selling the stuff. The way I look at it, it's like the product sells itself! Sure, I want people I care about to try it. So they too can be healthier and feel better! If it turns out that I make a little $ or earn some free product for myself... well, cool! Plus, I am really excited about it and I have the time to invest! I have a degree in Marketing and my focus in college was Product Marketing! So I love this sort of stuff! A product to know and love is easy to share! AND, now, I can have real conversations with adults that are not always about our kids! Yay!!!
So, at first my order was going to be Spark (of course) and the Meal Replacement Shakes. I HAVE to have breakfast in the morning or I start to feel a little yucky. The kids are fine with cereal or pancakes or something, but I need more. Like bacon and eggs. But, I just can't do that every morning mainly for the sake of time and dirty dishes. The Meal Replacement Shakes are full of all nutrition and protein that I really need! Then, as I was researching all the products and with some guidance from my sponsor, I decided that to "jump start" my use of this product line that the 24 Day Challenge was the right way to go. The cleanse phase to clean and prepare your body for the healthy goodness to follow in the max phase. I know I sound like a commercial "selling" this stuff, but trust me, I am really doing it for my self and it would be cool if I wasn't alone! LOL! That is where this next idea came from... I knew I was going to journal my progress on my blog, but I wanted to see if other people were interested in it too and wanted to try it out with me, so I made a Facebook group page for friends and family to join and also journal their progress. This way we would all have a place to brag and share our experience! Plus, it's fun!
It is turning out to be a good thing! My sister and her husband were on board right away. Then this morning my brother joined and I'm pretty sure my parents, and some of Brent's family are going to do it too! I sent out invitations for most of my friends to join the page too so if you want to follow along, you have to "like" the page. I didn't want to keep talking about AdvoCare on my main FB page, because most people really don't give a crap! LOL.
I want to have everyones 24 Day Challenge kits ordered by Feb. 7th and we can all start the Challenge at the same time and enjoy each others success!!! FUN!!! Anyway, the Challenge kit is around $185 and on that FB group page there is a video that explains it and also a link to my AdvoCare website where you can see all the products available. If you want to join, let me know and I will order you a kit. If you are in El Campo I will have it all shipped to my house and that way I can pay the shipping and you all will get FREE SHIPPING! Or you can use my AdvoCare page to order online and have it shipped directly to you!
Here is the link to my FB Group page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Our-AdvoCare-24-Day-Challenge/213876302039555
No comments:
Post a Comment