Hi Everyone! Well, it's Sunday - Day 5 - of being here in the hospital and I am so ready to come home. Brent came yesterday and spent the whole day with me just hanging out and watching TV and playing on the computer. It was nice since we really don't have any alone time at home to spend with each other. I think he hung around for such a long time too just to get a break from all the work he is having to do at home with the kids. LOL. My Mom stayed at our house with Cam and Livy and she even washed clothes and cleaned my laundry room while she was there! Boy, this is nice! I'll be sure to make a list for her next time. LOL.
As of yesterday they have taken me off all medicines including the IV and I am no off all monitors. So I finally feel free! Every time I go to the potty I don't have to drag all that crap with me! I still have the IV needle in my arm for an occasional antibiotic injection but I can deal with that. The only bad part is that it is in my left arm in the crack of my elbow and me being left handed makes it sort of difficult to bend my arm to talk on the phone or text or do pretty much anything. I'll survive. I still monitor for contractions and for Coopers heart rate twice a day, but only for 30 minutes each time - once in the morning and once in the evening. I missed the Doctor yesterday morning so I am trying to catch him today. I know it won't be Dr. Cook because he is out of town until tomorrow morning and I'm sure I'm not going anywhere until he gives his "go ahead" so I plan on hanging tight until at least then. I'm glad Dr. Cook is gone though because he has 4 little boys and as much as that man works I don't know when he ever sees those little guys. They flew to Missouri for the weekend to visit family. Good for him!
Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for thinking of us and praying that everything works out good. I love all the comments and the facebook messages! I guess I'll try to post tomorrow to see if I was able to come home!
4 comments:
Hope you get the all clear to go home, and sooooo glad everything is okay. Hugs!
Glad your doing better and better, hope you get the clear from your doctor.
If you're still in there tomorrow, I plan to come see you! Hang in there and just know your little ones are in good hands and probably feel like they are on vacation when you're gone. Mr. Cooper is ALREADY stealing 100% of your attention...hah!
I didn't know you were in the hospital!! Are you ok? I got a new phone again, text me!
Post a Comment