Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nothing Much To Blog About


I have not made a blog entry in almost a week and frankly there is not much going on to talk about. My Mom and I are trying to get ready for a garage sale so during the day, when I get a chance, I am cleaning closets and pulling out everything I can find to sell. I hope to make a ton of money and I plan to spend it all SHOPPING! The one thing I miss about working is spending money anytime I want on anything I want without feeling guilty. Camron and Olivia will be 6 months old next week so I will have pics and updates then. We did have a visit last week from one of their little friends. My friend Ashely brought her little boy Ashton over to play. He is a few months older and is already sitting up and is very active, so my little ones were a bit overwhelmed. Ashton was enamored with Olivia's pony tail on her head and he kept trying to pull it - she was not happy about this. We tried for some good pics but this is the best we got...

No comments: