Friday, March 20, 2009
Brent's Birthday 2009
Brent's birthday was yesterday. I had asked him what sort of dessert he wanted like cookies or a special cake or something and he asked for Chocolate Cream Pie. Oh crap, why did I ask!!! Well, I was just going to buy one somewhere until my Mother convinced me that I could make it. (I have never made a pie in my life) So I found a recipe except I didn't want to make the crust so I bought them and would make the filling from scratch. This slide show pretty much tells what happened. Thank goodness Dusty was able to bring me 2 new pie crusts - otherwise, Brent wouldn't have gotten his pies. I forgot to take a pic of him enjoying his birthday pie, but he said it was the best pie ever! Happy Birthday Pooky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dory! They look delish!! You are turning into a regular little homemaker, aren't you!!
Post a Comment