Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday! 5 Months Old!


The babies are 5 months old today! That is one month away from a half a year and I can't believe they are already so big! In this picture Camron is wearing his little pirate outfit because I think he looks so cute in it and also because this is probably the last time he will wear it because it is getting too small. Camron is now wearing 3-6 month clothes and is almost ready to jump to #3 diapers (he wears the #3's at night). Olivia is wearing 0-3 month clothes and is in #2 diapers. In other updates: Neither baby is rolling over yet. The jumpers are getting more and more popular. The babies are holding hands and even sucking on each others fingers now since they have discovered that they actually have hands. Camron grabs his feet a lot. Camron can take his passi out of his mouth but he cannot put it back in - he gets so frustrated and yesterday I cought him trying to shove it in his nose! Olivia is by far the talker of the two - Daddy even thinks she says "I love you" back to him. Still not eating any foods yet - just a little cereal on a spoon every once in a while. Well, I think thats it. Happy Birthday My Sweet Babies!!!!

No comments: