Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can't Live With 'Em, Can't Live Without 'Em

Usually you hear this in reference to a spouse. In our case it's these darn swaddles! Since we started trying to break our "habit" Camron and Olivia have gone to sleep good without being swaddled. But then, a few hours later, they are semi-awake and starting to wiggle and fuss a little so I go in and swaddle them arms out. Olivia does fine the rest of the night but not Camron. Around 2am he is up again babbling loudly enough to wake me and almost Sissy too. So last night I decided just to swaddle him completely and be done with it, but he busted out almost immediately (and I had him in there good). He's so silly - he hates it when he can't get his hands to his mouth so much so that he sacrifices the comfort of his trusty swaddle. So I tried one arm out and that still didn't work so finally I just wrapped him waist down and brought him into the living room on a pallet to fuss it out until he finally fell back to sleep. This morning I came in here and he was sleeping like a baby on his little pallet, so I guess this is the course we will be taking since I am all out of other options. HI SHELLY!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HEY!! I check for updates twice a day!! Where's my shoutout? lol