Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just a few pics and a little bit of blogging!




Now for the blogging...
Oh, how I just LOVE my little Cooper man!  I love how he can hardly drink his bottle sometimes because he is too busy smiling at me.  And I love how sometimes he falls asleep mid-bottle and when I take it out of his mouth he continues to suck with his little mouth o-ed and milky.  ;)  He is a super sweet little baby and I am enjoying him so much! 
Announcement!!!!!  I am going to be an aunt again!!!!  My sister is pregnant and I am so excited!  She is due in mid-July and they are NOT going to find out what they are having - Ugh!!! 
Now I have to stop procrastinating and get my Christmas Tree up before nap time is over!  I seriously broke a sweat yesterday getting all my stuff out of storage.  Gotta love living in South Texas!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a stunning baby he is. Love that dark hair and the huge eyes! Are your twins getting into the decorations too this year? ;-)