Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cam and Livy - 25 Months Old

Camron and Olivia are 25 months old today!  It seems crazy now to have a update for them every month, but there are a few things that I wanted to remember about this age.  Some of the silly things they do and say, good and bad. 
Olivia is loud and bossy!  She loves her baby brother and her Daddy.  She says "I got two of dem" when she has two of anything in her hand.  She takes a big drink of water and holds it in her mouth and then lets it dribble down her chin - this makes me beyond mad.  She always takes toys away from Camron.  She gets in my bathroom and turns the water on in the bathtub every chance she gets -even though she gets in trouble for it every time.  
Camron loves to run to Daddy and to be tossed in the air onto the couch - making Mommy nervous.  He loves birds, airplanes, trains, puppy dogs and balloons.  He has to go to sleep at night with the remote to Coopers crib mobile so he can turn it off and on until he falls asleep.  And he calls it re-mote.  He says fan with a British accent.  LOL.  Cam also repeats every single word you say and he repeats himself several times when he tries to tell you something. 
They both love to take a bath and brush their teeth.  They also both love cookies and juice boxes (both of which they only are allowed to have on special occasions).  They love to put on their shoes, go outside and go bye-bye.  Well, this is all I can think of right now and I'm sure there are many more things I don't ever want to forget.  Maybe I'll update as I think of them. 

Livy helping Cooper through tummy time.  He hates TT, but he loves Sissy so she is trying to entertain him!


No comments: