Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween 2010!!!
Halloween was GOOD this year! As soon as the kids woke up from naps we hurried to put on our costumes. Immediately when Livy got in hers she freaked out and wanted it off. Well, it was a cheap 'ol thing from Wal-Mart and I think the material was itching her. So I put some of her PJ's on and then the costume over that. It helped, but she still wasn't happy. I was so disappointed because I thought this was going to ruin the Trick-or-Treating plans (for all of us). Well, luckily I remembered the Halloween flashlights my Mom had bought for them and as soon as I gave those to them she forgot all about that costume. Phew! So we all loaded up in the car and headed to town. We made our stops at Grandma Kana's, Momo and Popo's, Uncle Timmy's, and finally Mimi and Pawpaw's. That is a ton of work for us parents having to load and unload (all in car seats) everyone at each stop! My gosh we were worn out! Then when we got back home (just before dark) I put Cam and Livy in the wagon and we headed to Henson St. We absolutely LOVE our neighborhood and all our great neighbors! Just down the road on Henson St. lives our Aunt Christine, and my friends Shelly and Stephanie. All three of their houses are all in a row so that was really convenient for us! LOL. There were a few others along the way that we know so we stopped there too. Then we headed back home to Daddy and Cooper and we hung out on the porch the rest of the evening greeting Trick-or-Treaters that came to our house. We didn't have too many so mainly we just ate candy out of the kids buckets. Cam and Livy were super hyped up on sugar and they were running around like crazy - But I did manage to get them to eat a grilled cheese sandwich to try to combat the tummy ache that was sure to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment