It sounds like everyone had fun at the fair - especially Camron. He loved the tractors, the bunnies and most of all the baby goats. Olivia was scared of all of them but liked to observe from a distance. Here are some pics of their fun day.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Wharton County Youth Fair!
This year was the first year that the babies got to go to the Wharton County Youth Fair and unfortunately, I couldn't be the one to take them. Mom and Dusty (my sister) took them for me. This gave me a chance to relax without them and try to work on my bedrest. Well, like I mentioned, Brent is on vacation so instead of resting at home, he and I drove down to the bay to check things out. It was a fun trip and all I did is ride and relax.
It sounds like everyone had fun at the fair - especially Camron. He loved the tractors, the bunnies and most of all the baby goats. Olivia was scared of all of them but liked to observe from a distance. Here are some pics of their fun day.
Livy being scared of the bunny. I can just hear her saying NOPE!
It sounds like everyone had fun at the fair - especially Camron. He loved the tractors, the bunnies and most of all the baby goats. Olivia was scared of all of them but liked to observe from a distance. Here are some pics of their fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment