Here are some random pics from Mother's Day weekend. We had a crawfish boil at my Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Olivia made a new friend and Camron couldn't stay away from the dewberry pie.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
25 Weeks Update and Mother's Day
This week I am 25 weeks pregnant! It seems like it's going by so fast and I can't wait for Cooper to be here so I can start trying to figure out how I'm gonna make it in this crazy life with all these kids. I'm so nervous that it will all be too much... I mean 3 kids under two years old! We must be crazy! Yesterday (Monday) I went to both of my Doctor's appointments. At Dr. Cook's I had to do my Glucose test which was interesting... This is my second pregnancy, but only my first glucose test. Glucose test are generally done between 24 and 28 weeks but last time I was already in the hospital so I guess that was the least of their worries with the twins. I thought the drink would be really nasty, but it wasn't so bad. I chose the fruit punch flavor and there were two other girls in there with me so we just sat around and chatted while we drank and had our blood drawn. Then I saw Dr. Cook for like a second and all he did was measure my belly and told me to keep taking it easy so I don't start contracting again. My next appointment was with Dr. Palmer for another "big"ultrasound or anatomy scan. Since I had just drank that sugar drink at the appointment before, Cooper was super hyper and we had a hard time trying to measure all his parts. He was so active rubbing his eyes and sucking his thumb - it was so cute. He looked perfect and he is measuring on track now and not ahead like they thought last time. He weighs 2.1 lbs. and she could already see hair on him, so I guess we'll be having another hairy little monkey like the twins were.
Here are some random pics from Mother's Day weekend. We had a crawfish boil at my Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Olivia made a new friend and Camron couldn't stay away from the dewberry pie.
When she got ready for a snack she didn't know what to do with her crawfish so she just sat him in her lap. Ugh, gross!
Here are some random pics from Mother's Day weekend. We had a crawfish boil at my Mom and Dad's on Saturday. Olivia made a new friend and Camron couldn't stay away from the dewberry pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment