I am posting a little more on Baby #3 because I realized that I talked about those stupid roses more than him! Also, there are some things I forgot to put - Again, I will be using this blog as a reference to the growth of this baby since I am really bad about writing it all down in my baby books. One day I plan to transfer all this info into those books... one day.
More than writing about this baby, I want to write about this pregnancy. When I was pregnant with the twins I HATED IT! I was constantly miserable, worried, scared and injecting myself with something to keep me from going into labor. Although I was a little fuzzy feeling at the beginning I am feeling great now and I am enjoying my time with this little guy. In fact, I told Brent the other day that I hope I carry him for 40 weeks! I know later on I will be huge and may not have the same desire, but for now I like him where he is. Mainly because I never want to see a NICU again but also because I am still a little terrified of having to care for 3 babies under 2 years old. Also, with this pregnancy I really have no worry of pre-term labor (so far) and also I never had to take progestrone or use the turb-pump. But I do still worry about hitting that 24 week mark because that is when I had to stay in the hospital for the first time with the twins. If I can avoid all that, this pregnancy will be a complete success!
Now, on to the more fun stuff... Starting about 2 weeks ago I started to really feel the baby moving around in my tummy and at first it was more like thumps but they were distinguishable enough to know it wasn't just gas or something. Now, he is in full motion and even had the hiccups last night. When I set the TV remote on my tummy you can really see him go and he had me and Brent laughing. It was cute because Brent said he's probably in there saying 'moooote just like Cam and Livy say it. Awwww.
Also, when I saw Dr. Cook on Tuesday he asked if we were going to be tying my tubes when I go in to have this baby. Hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment